Safety makes cents.
- Do you have a safety management system? How is it working?
- Are you aware that an effective safety management system can reduce injuries by 15%-35%?
- How does your safety management system align with your overall business plan?
Health and Wellness
Looking at the big picture.
- U.S. employers spend $13 billion a year on obesity-related medical issues.
- Workplace alcohol, tobacco and drug use costs over $100 billion per year.
- To what degree has your organization been affected by these health issues?
- 27% of injuries resulting in claims are from employees on the job less than a year.
- Are all employees of your organization as educated about safety as they should be?
- Is safety practiced on the job or just talked about?